The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Remote Control Animatronic Puppets by Axtell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
For a limited time we have a few of the Ron Palmer built Magic Toucans available (animated wings and full programming upgrade). They are selling fast and will soon be gone. http://www.axtell.com/remote.html

We will also soon be back in new production on the less expensive VENT Toucan with the fob control only.

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Quote:
On 2009-05-06 23:09, Professor DoDad wrote:
Hey Steve!
I am sure you have answered this but I can't seem to find it. What other characters are you looking to do the Hands Free in te future? I saw your updates on your website.

Professor DoDad,

I would strongly encourage you to go for the Hands Free Magic Chimp with the programming option. I have one of these and I'm very happy with it. This puppet would totally work with you science themed shows which I also do. I put mine in a white lab coat and some black rimmed glasses. Add in a pen pocket protector and you've got yourself an assistant for all the fun.

jeff
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Thanks Jeff... I'm excited about making your custom MagicTrax... "Flea Circus" intro!

We have the Toucan, the Chimp, the Book, and soon we will have the Dragon back in production.... and some new ones! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
We are excited to have our Hands-Free Vent Toucan featured at the Japanese Ventriloquist Convention JVA with Takeshi and Randel McGee.
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here is a sneak peek at the Axtell Hands-Free Magic2 System running the Axtell version of MediaStar show control software. With this set up you can sync two or more characters together for theaters, shows, parks, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RC4HxLFRQ
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Remote Control Animatronic Puppets by Axtell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL