The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sight Unseen Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
Are these still available? Where can you find them?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
John

I've heard rummors but have not seen one "available" in years.

Tony
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
The SAW uses the same principle, and it's available...
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
SUC is very good. However, when I found the Outlaw wallet, I retired my SUC. No contest.

However, for the principle ued in the SUC, SAW is excellent too.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2907 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Forgive my ignorance, what is SAW?

The Stealth Wallet includes a Peek idea by Richard Busch and which is almost automatic in working.
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
SAW is the short name for Stealth Assassin Wallet. =) I actually have one, but I use JOL so I want a card case so it doesn't seem out of place having two wallets.
alannasser
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of alannasser
I too once thought that the Outlaw wallet was a finer successor to the SUC. But now I'm not so sure. The external window on Outlaw just LOOKS like a gaff to me. What was I thinking. SUC is classier looking than Outlaw, very elegant. On the other hand, I've not used either in a long time.
JustinCredible28
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
217 Posts

Profile of JustinCredible28
Quote:
On 2007-11-07 00:24, JohnCressman wrote:
Are these still available? Where can you find them?

Hi John- there is ONE on ebay right now! This is how I got both of mine over the past couple years (my first one was stolen), both times I ended up paying $100. The one on there right now still has 3 days left! You should go get it Smile I absolutely LOVE mine, and I'm so happy I have one, and unfortunately, until further notice, I believe this is one of the only ways people will be able to get their hands on one- hope this helps, buddy Smile
"a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free. . ." -- Elliott Smith

http://www.NWFortuneTeller.com
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
SUC isn't sold anywhere, Outlaw is. I think that's a big difference.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10777 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
And OUTLAW treats its customers well

(I'm sure we all must have sold our souls to Roth... the service and powerful effects we have received from him are too good....)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I have both SUC 2 and Outlaw Wallet. The latter is so much more versatile, (and available)! Smile
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2124 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Outlaw: Can be used for a FULL-CARD p**k (something the SUC can't), Can load and steal billets (like the SUC), and PW (a LOT easier with the Outlaw than SUC)... as Johnjnesbit said, SO much more versatile.

In addition, the Outlaw can be used as a Caper Case, with the advantage of a full card p**k, where there is NO "hot" side. IMHO, it is peerless.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2907 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the JOL wallet?

For many years I used the Jaks wallet from RAR Magic but then switched to just an envelope and business card and my own Penetration effect.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1513 Posts

Profile of Jared
For flat-out reliability (largest peek area- putting wallet in spectator's hands)you just cannot beat the Outlaw Wallet. I now have 4 of them and will soon be hitting up Rick for a volume based discount. For the record, I also own an SUC, PJ Wallet, Caper Case, and Stealth Assasin.

-Jared
JohnCressman
View Profile
Special user
Allentown, PA
903 Posts

Profile of JohnCressman
I also need the ability to load the wallet, like you can do with the SUC.
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Jared, can I ask why you own four Outlaw wallets? Is it for safety, incase you lose one?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Tom:

I own two, one which I carry, one which is in my bag ready of performances (and as a spare, just in case) but since Roth has added additional colors, I have considered getting a burgundy.

Tony
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10777 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
What - new colours?!?...got to go see....!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1513 Posts

Profile of Jared
Quote:
On 2007-11-11 12:35, Tom DeVoe wrote:
Jared, can I ask why you own four Outlaw wallets? Is it for safety, incase you lose one?

I like to have at least one back-up of every favorite prop for the reasons you mentoned. But in this case I have multiples because I gaffed each wallet according to the style business card used (magic/mentalism, sales and marketing etc.).

-Jared
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Ah, thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sight Unseen Case (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL