The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » HEADSHAKE ( NOT HANDSHAKE) Induction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Hi
Has anybody seen this item?
Link
http://www.handshakeinterrupt.com/

Description
# BONUS! See John's hillarous "Head Shake Induction". John uses the HeadShake Induction as a great party induction, putting pretty girls into trance ALL THE TIME... Making the crowd go wild with anticipation!
TJ
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4247 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Why does that look like a scam site?
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-11-09 14:26, Blindside785 wrote:

Does it?
I think that the Headshake may be a jokey item i.e not a genuine induction.
That is why I am asking about it
TJ
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-11-09 14:26, Blindside785 wrote:

Hi Blindside
Does look like a scam site to you? Or anybody else?
I think that the Headshake may be a jokey item i.e not a genuine induction.
That is why I am asking about it
TJ
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Huge amounts of text and hyperbole do suggest scam but in this case I suspect it is just a tacky approach to sales.

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
One can use ANYTHING for induction if it it consistent with a subjects expectation. I could easily say (although I probaly never will), "And as you close your eyes, continuing to breath, just nod - shake your head yes - if you are relaxed. And as you nod yes - shaking your head- next time you move your chin towards your chest just leave it thre and contue to sleep...."
I suspect, but rally have no idea, that he came up with something goofy on the fly and it it on the video and so he calls it a bonus. I have to confess, it is interestng marketing and probaly not bad info, but I find the Speedtrance inductions more effective than handshake inductions. The marketing of the hanshake intterupt video video in this ad, goes to the heart of why people want to learn it - the mistakenly believe it will be a tool for picking up girls. To do a stage show or streeet hypnosis the speedtrance stuff we developed has been more usful to me.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
silverfire9
View Profile
Veteran user
Rochester Hills, MI
323 Posts

Profile of silverfire9
I've actually watched a bit of this, now that I've looked at the link. A fellow hypnotist in my area does meetup groups and showed this handshake induction video, and it does a decent job of explaining it. The instructor is a martial artist, iirc, and so kinda treats this like a martial arts training, in a way: he talks about looking for the gap and "striking," and his demo subject behaves very much like a martial arts demo subject, lol.

There are worse ways to learn this stuff.

I did not, however, see the head shake induction, so I can't comment on that. I get a picture of either 1) something like what Nongard suggested or 2) a grasping of the head and rotating/shaking it gently. Actually, come to think of it, Erickson did a kind of head nod utilization in one of his videos ... the Monde one?

Joshua
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Some great posts here and lots of expert advice
BUT I keep thinking that ....once upon a time.... When Hypnosis was a long, drawn out process ....a group of hypnotists met. One said that he had recently seen a guy just shake hands and put somebody in a trance. Just shook the person's hand! He was severely reprimanded. How could anybody put somebody in a trance by just touching their hand? (This was the Milton
subtle one, not the Bandler stagey one.)
Could this be THE NEW one?
The Holy Grail of Covert Trance?
The mind boggles
Has nobody seen this new Guru
12 months from now we could all be trying this LOL
TJ
:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » HEADSHAKE ( NOT HANDSHAKE) Induction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL