The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Time for Callahan to Speak Up? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2073 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Jim owes us nothing. More will be revealed, no doubt. Jim left a sinking ship with class and elegance. Two traits Angel will never be accused of having.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-11-09 17:36, Todd Robbins wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-09 17:26, Lord Of The Horses wrote:

Todd,

I guess it is better to kiss his head (and for a million!) than to kiss his ass (as many do, and for FREE)!

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make that joke. Congrats LotH, you win. The check is in the mail.

Thanks! As long as I do not have to kiss your ass, I will gladly accept it...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7170 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Lord/Horses said: "Thanks! As long as I do not have to kiss your ass,..."

Dangerous with all that broken glass at encore...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Doug,

You are right. Another good reason not to!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Here is a link to my site were I have posted my responses to some questions from an NBC writter.

http://www.jimclass.com/Phenomenon%20Answers.htm

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
But Mr Robbins, isn't that Santa?
JustinCredible28
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
217 Posts

Profile of JustinCredible28
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 16:21, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Here is a link to my site were I have posted my responses to some questions from an NBC writter.

Jim

"In the end I think the search engines say it all- type Ideological Bigot into a search engine and Criss Angel comes up.
Type in Paranormalist and I do."

Hey Jim, I think this was my favorite part of your interview Smile Again, great job, & keep up the awesome work!

--Justin--
"a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free. . ." -- Elliott Smith

http://www.NWFortuneTeller.com
FocusYourMAYND
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of FocusYourMAYND
Quote:

Jim

Is this the exit interview that they will put up on the Phenomenon site? If so, this one is the most interesting of the lot by far!

Jonathan
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Yes it is Johnathan.

-Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:

Jim

WOW. After all that support shown to you by some Café members and you can't even post a reply in this forum?? Instead, you lead them to a link to your website?? I think a more personal response to all the Café members who stuck by you would have been more appropriate and deserving rather than just a link!! Just my opinion.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
There is one comming.

This had to be taken care of first and I posted it for those interested.

As I stated it was a response to an NBC writter.

-Jim
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 18:28, Spinnato wrote:
Quote:

Jim

WOW. After all that support shown to you by some Café members and you can't even post a reply in this forum?? Instead, you lead them to a link to your website?? I think a more personal response to all the Café members who stuck by you would have been more appropriate and deserving rather than just a link!! Just my opinion.
The link was telling his part..which he typed for..you Smile, oh would you rather like a copy and paste? Put your pants back on hahah jeez
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Great interview, Jim!
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Jim, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

My favorite part:

"I knew Angel could not expose me as he had been claiming he would do in the media.
Why?
Because if there is no trick there no exposure possible."

Once again, he stands by his claim that he is a real medium. His supporters claimed that he does not claim to really communicate with the dead. It's one thing to make a claim within the scope of a performance, but he continues to outside the performance as well. I know, I know, they'll say that he is just playing a character. What if he wasn't just making the claim to stay in character? What if he said it because he really believes that he is a medium? Would his supporters still stick by what they have said? Oh well. This has been debated over and over, so this will be that last I have to say about it.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
That is not what I wrote Micheal.

I never said I was a real medium.

A Paranormalist yes a medium no.

Jim
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 19:28, Jim-Callahan wrote:
That is not what I wrote Micheal.

I never said I was a real medium.

A Paranormalist yes a medium no.

Jim

Sorry. I mistyped. So, what exactly do you mean by Paranormalist? How does this differ from a medium? Isn't a medium someone who contacts spirits and allows the spirit to communicate through them?
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Solid Interview, Jim. How will Mr. Angel answer?

MIDNIGHT/MIRROR projects exciting news!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
Edit: Doesn't matter now.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 18:28, Spinnato wrote:
Quote:

Jim

WOW. I think the link said it all, not sure what you are expecting here?? Will you be mad if Jim doesn't come around for tea and talk to each one of us personally?? I think it is very decent of him to come here and talk to people at all, he certainly doesn't owe any of us anything. Some people gave support in agreement with his principles; this is not the Christian way of being kind for rewards. Next time you want to be nice to someone do it because you want to, not because you want a signed picture of them saying thank you!! Just my opinion.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
What would be the difference if he copy and pasted it or if he sent you directly to all the answers...the source!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Time for Callahan to Speak Up? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL