The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Time for Callahan to Speak Up? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
DMG
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DMG
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 05:53, Candini wrote:
T minus 14 hrs............Are You Ready?

I'm ready. At the very least - it;'ll add fuel to the fire.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 06:58, DMG wrote:
Divination, sorcery and "observing times" (something about noting lucky and unlucky days) are prohibited against. I feel safe in saying Jim doesn't do sorcery or observing times, eh? so as long as he stays away from the divinations he's in the clear.

Yep. Jim is in the Biblical clear. Remember Joseph and the Pharaohs dream? there is no prohibition at all against dreams and visions. Observing times is likely a translation issue. All feast days and Holy days were honored in that time. Also The Magi were the first astronomers and astrologers, and they used astrology to find the child, as well as predict the birth a couple centuries in advance. Never ever trust what a pastor or church tells you. Study on your own and if you need to revert to the actual translations do so.

Divination is mentioned in the old testament, when it was primarily related to reading entrails, which of course is not a sanitary thing at all. we see that the twelfth was chosen by casting lots, or divination, in the new testament. Divination without evil influences, persons, or means is permitted.

Jim is in the Biblical clear with what he is doing if evil influences are not involved.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Man we are really digging to keep this million dollar dream alive.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Here is another little teaser for you folks that don't believe the sigals are what they are. Look carefully at the dates. They were written by two different people.

Look close. The sevens, twos, fours and 0s are very different.

Are you ready?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17496 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So he knows what's in which end of the you know what when it's you know the time..and you know how Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
zeggman
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of zeggman
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 11:17, KingStardog wrote:
Here is another little teaser for you folks that don't believe the sigals are what they are. Look carefully at the dates. They were written by two different people.

Look close. The sevens, twos, fours and 0s are very different.

Are you ready?

I took a close look, and I think you're imagining things. I have no opinion on "sigals," and I don't know or care if they're really "scribbals" [sic], but if we had a time machine with which to verify such things, I'd be willing to bet that the two dates were written by the same person. The biggest difference is with the 7s (one has a little hook), but I don't think that's significant. Sometimes I'll make my 1s with a little hook at the top and an underscore at the bottom, but usually I'll just make a single stroke. I've even seen where I'll use both styles in the same number. The general style (or lack of it) in the digits is consistent as far as I can see.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Wrong again my friend. Here is a bit more to work with since I fail to explain most everything. The zeros start and end at the same point but one person drew to the right and one to the left. The two is looped on one and horizontal on the other. The 4s appear to be exact but one is a two peice intersect and the other formed from a single line. The sevens being obviously form different people.

The zeros clearly show a fading as the tip is pulled up and a darkening when it begins that occurs from the opposite direction in each. (check Paul Harris for an impromptu mentalism effect that relates)
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I'm impressed with the way we went from two envelopes to one. I believe we will see the content is: No I won't say. I'm writing it down and putting it in a sealed envelope......
zeggman
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of zeggman
Wrong again? For that to be true, wouldn't I have to have been wrong before?

Thanks for the explanations, but I still think you're mistaken. Both of the 4s are single-stroke. All of the zeros are counter-clockwise. While the zero in the lower left corner may appear to be drawn clockwise, because of the lighter stroke on the left-hand side, I think the loop at the top where the stroke is finished makes it clear that this one too is counter-clockwise. Both 2s have a little stubby base. It's all done by the same person, sorry.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
What does this matter?

The thing to really enjoy is the interaction and interpersonal fireworks that hopefully will erupt.

The rest is just dreck.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17496 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hulk Hogan will be in the crowd hoping that Criss calls him a fake Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Jim looks ready to summon the Hosts of Hell - YAY
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Time for Callahan to Speak Up? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL