The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Area 51 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

idreamz
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of idreamz
The preview of Area 51 at downloadmagic.com is really cool. Since it's a video, is it easy to make and do you guys recommend it?

Thanks! Smile
Ben721
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of Ben721
I'm pretty sure you get Fearson's hook up with the video, and the video is all worth it for that hook up. You may find the actual Area 51 routine almost impossible to do unless you can control the situation really well. Maybe I am wrong, but I didn't like that routine as much as the floating cigarette routine.
Check out my new effect "As Good As It Gets" a gimmickles pencil or pen through bill effect. It closely mimmicks the slow motion phase of "Misled." About "As Good AS It Gets" for no gimmicks and everything being borrowed.
http://www.magic-notes.com/th
idreamz
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of idreamz
Hmm.. the page says:

In this great routine, a piece of space junk is displayed which lights up and begins to levitate! It passes through a hoop formed by the fingers and finally lands in the performer's pocket! But that's not all! The performer tosses the light out the door or window and it FLIES AWAY!

Flies away? That's quite cool. Is the 'space junk' easy to make and overall, is it good? Smile Smile
grahamk5
View Profile
New user
Accra, Ghana (ex-London, UK)
89 Posts

Profile of grahamk5
I got it but have never used it. It needs some setting up. The final scene can only be done under specific circumstances and you will need to obtain some other items. Not impromptu and wouldn't fancy it close up.
Graham
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
I love it. Just another IT trick basically, but it has a real cool ending and it looks so much more real (kinda like lite flite...the hook up that is). I highly recommend it to anyone, and yeah, it's easy to make.

Ian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Area 51 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL