The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Website. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BalukMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
319 Posts

Profile of BalukMagic
So its been a couple years since I last redid my website - decided it was time for a change.

http://www.balukmagic.com/

I'll be updating the text and photos within the next while, to be more current, but yea. Hows it look?
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hi Mark,

Hate to be the bad guy here. There have been 44 people read your post and no comments so I'll step up to the plate... LOL.

I liked your last site better... here is why. Although this one looks a bit higher class its empty of your personality. Firstly... the buttons all run together and look like a sub-caption instead of buttons. Your old buttons were easy to find and easy to read.

Your old page had several different shots of you and all were good shots that expressed different moods. This page has the same photo on each page and only the text changes. ZZZZZZZZZZZ. It makes it look like you have nothing much to offer and I know different. I've never seen you perform live but people I respect have and tell me good things about you.

that's about it. I'm sure it will look better once those extra photos are up.

Best,

Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Website. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL