The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Switch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twinsen
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of twinsen
HI there..I am Twinsen..a newbie of maigc..

Could anyone tell me where I can learn
bill switch?

thanks

Twinsen
Smile Smile Smile
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
Jay Sankey has his version "Traveling Expenses" on "The Very Best of Jay Sankey".

Smile
John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
The Magic of Michael Ammar (book), not only will you learn (IMO) probably the best Bill Swich in existance you will also learn other classics such as Crazy Mans Handcuffs. The book also has some exellent essays to get you thinking about your magic and much, much, much more.

Take care,

John.

P. S. You will need a T.T. Smile
twinsen
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of twinsen
thx...and could u tell me what is T.T.?

and is ther any VHS teach bill switch?

Twinsen

Smile
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Kevin King put out a video on the "ultimate" bill switch. There is a small but significant improvement in the original method using TT. The improvement is well worth adding if you use the original (Kozlowski/Klause/Ammar etc) method.

Mike
JamesD
View Profile
New user
Lexington KY
70 Posts

Profile of JamesD
Check out Hypnobill (below).

http://members.chello.at/brainshifter/hy......ill.html

No T.T required. Search the Café for other reviews on this.

James
John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
When you buy the video just ask your dealer for the neccessary prop (if any), he should know what's best for your needs. The T.T. will only be a few quid or dollars depending on where you live. The T.T. aside from a Bill Switch has unlimited uses.

Take care,

John.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Bill Malones video "On the loose #2" also has a real good routine using the bill switch in his bill in lemon routine.
Daniel Faith
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
There are countless sources on the bill switch using a TT, just look around. Jay Sankey uses it quite a bit, and so does Bill Malone, Michael Ammar, Paul Harris.. etc.
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Has anyone checked out Richard Sander's "Visi-Bill"? I have by no means seen alot of bill swithes but this one is incredible. I takes full advantage of the newer style of U.S. dollars (bigger numbers) and the bill is only folded into eights instead of sixteenths. The bill never leaves sight of the audience. They see the bill change right before their eyes! It really is that good. On the box of the video it says " You'll think you're hallucinating" another comment on the box is a statement made by David Acer who says "The change is so @#%! magical, you'd think it was created by Lucasfilm" I agree. This baby rocks in a BIG was. There are also many bonus effects included on the tape. It does utilize a TT. Disclaimer: I,in no way,receive any special treatment or compenstation for the above recommendation. I just think it kicks. Check it out!! Good Luck- Lee. Smile Smile Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Yup, I have Visi-Bill and don't perform it. I performed the Kozlowski version (with TT) for years but now use Kevin King's Money Morph, the version Mike Powers refers to above. I like the uninterrupted flow or pace of it more than Visi-Bill.
Ctgalex
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Ctgalex
I think Richard Sander's Visibill is quite visual and it kills. If you get this video, you can also learn double bill switch(change the bills 2 times)

David Regal's video volume 2 also has a bill switch effect which doesn't need a TT..
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Re: Visibill:
Does anyone else have trouble getting the larger (i.e., one-eighth size instead of one-sixteenth) back into the TT? For me it drags on the edges of the TT and is quite awkward.

Any suggestions from those who perform the trick?

Jerry
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Jerry, Richard covers that little problem on the video. You need to "break in" the bill that you have to start. The problem I THINK you are experiencing may be due to borrowing a NEW bill from someone. This can certainly cause problems. Especially the one you mentioned.
I use Richard's advice and ask for a bill that has "been around" for awile. Make a statement that you don't want them to think it is a counterfeit kind of thing.
It still works with a "new" style U.S. bill, but it does need to be used. If it is very new and crisp create patter to avoid using that bill as I mentioned above. I hope this helps. All the best. Lee.
Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Two things:

Where can i learn the $100 dollar bill switch?

In the Art of Astonishment series by Paul Harris, are there any bill switches utilising a thumb tip?

Davé
David
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Yavid2001, I promise,I don't even know Richard Sanders personally, but you can use his technique to change any bill to any denomination ( I would see no problem utilizing a $100 dollar bill ) I realize that this is not the exact question you asked. I am not familiar with "$100 bill switch" but, as mentioned above by CTgalex there is a method taught on Visi-bill that allows you to change a bill twice.

In other words, you could borrow a twenty,change it into a fifty and then into a one hundred dollar bill if you desired to do so. Visi-bill utilizes a TT, but it rocks in my opinion. I hope this helps. If not,PM me and let me know exactly what you're looking for. If I don't know, one of the other diners WILL. Good luck. Lee. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill Switch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL