The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » "Visually Stunning" sleight of hand... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Until now I never realized how "visual" sleight of hand could get! Normally when your thinking of sleight of hand, I think most people think "hidden", but with Marion Boykin's new "The Crimp Change Routine" package your left with a sensation that a miracle has happened right out in the "open"! Sleight of hand at its finest!

If you would like to see my review of MB's new package you can go here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&1

Not only is it a visual knockout, but the sleight of hand necessary to accomplish the effects are pretty easy to learn, at least in my opinion. You get a package with a veritable arsenal of sleights to achieve the wonderful effects! It is unbelievable how all the routines, "5" of them can be one visual power packed punch after another, but that is how you walk away feeling.

I would like to hear some of your opinions about it once you receive your download. I would especially like to hear your comments or what you think of the "Kiss Change", the "Downs Pop", the "10 Switch" and the "Quick Pitch" moves, which I think are a spectacular addition to the routines! I would like to hear if you feel the same way about them as I do.....

If you haven't received your download yet, you can get it here:

http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/

and good luck.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
And "Yes" to all the PM & email inquiries that indeed there is more than just a single routine in this, there is actually "5" routines (5 different effects) with some interesting sleights and new moves as spoken of here and in review. Besides the super "Crimp Change Routine," you also get "4" other amazingly visual Crimp Change effects:

-The MB Transpo - A stunning, engaging eye-level copper silver transposition.

-Crimp Karate Coin - Karate Coin in an amazing new way. One powerful CHOP!

-Crimp Cop/Silv/Brass - A cop/silv/brass effect that happens right out in the open, and without any regular spellbound-type moves.

-MB's Coin-2-Key - The old classic comes back alive in this NEW "ungimicked" version. *This one is worth the price of admission all by itself.

All really nice effects, packs small and hits hard. All visually stunning and very doable.

Again I say check it out, you'll be very happy with the overall value of this BIG package, I guarantee. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW pretty Freaking impresive.
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Paisa, have you actually seen the routine or is your reaction based solely on Marion's description? (Call it a hunch, but I think his description might be a little biased.)

If you have seen it, can you give us a review?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Nice routine mb, I end mine like that too when I can. I must say my friend I like watching you do the change much smaller wave then I but I have not practiced as much as I would like too
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
No, No, I'm not the smoothest with COin Slieghts, not like most of you guys what I was referiong too was teh Description and the Video Demo. I got no sound at work so it was all visual.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Hey MB,

You did a great job with all those routines, they all look very nicely performed inyour hands,very smooth indeed and I believe all these routines with good presentation they all Pack A Wallop.

keep up the good work you are doing,it is really showing man.

WU.

P.S MB I'm not saying that your presentation is bad, ifyou know what I mean; this is for the magicians that are going to make these routines their own.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Rob I have seen marion's routine and his coin to key and Ninja is worth the price ..... I am not saying this just because it is sold on my web site, it really is excellent but it does take practice but if you are a hard core coin guy then it is well worth it
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
I downloaded the package and I am pleased. You get videos for all performances and one video going through the sleights themselves. It comes with written descriptions and choreography of each trick. Overall, I think it's definately worth the $25, but I might prefer a video explanation of each effect in addition to everything. This is good magic; very do-able and practical, and I'm already coming up with my own stuff, it's given me a lot of ideas. thanks Mb
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Hi Prototype, you may want to read through the PDF again that comes with the package. It takes you step-by-step or word-by-word through everything in the package if you are having any trouble seeing or understanding what is in the videos. Also, I know MB and I am sure he would be happy to give you any additional assistance you might need. Just give him a PM and I'm sure he will help you out.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Pro, so glad you like the package and overall value. Smile Hope others give it a try to see further for themselves as well. I really think they'll like it too. Smile And of course, if I can be of any help about any of it, just give me a holla here. Smile But I'm just betting that most won't have any problems following along and getting this stuff up and running. But if you do, I'm here...Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Rickbc
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Rickbc
I just examaned the PDF files, and I must say they are the best notes I have ever seen. They are much better to understand then the Notes I picked up at a Private lecture with David Roth. His note were to complicated, and I had a hard time with the routines. These notes are excellant and coupled with all the videos the package is a blast. MB thanks for your time in adding NEW effects to what already is an outstanding routine. Any coin worker will many uses with this package.>>>>>>>Cheers to all
MB's effects are at
www.vinnymarini.com
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Thank you for the reviews, prototype and Rickbc. That's what I was looking for.

Vinny, I wasn't trying to knock Marion or his routine; just making that point that it would be tough for anyone to be objective about their own product.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
HI ROB NO HARM DONE I was just trying to let everyone know that Marons has a very good effect, and not just because it is on my site.
I myself have spent hundreds of dollars on conventions and lecturs some were good some werent but I always came away with learning something,,, hope ths is true with marions routine
vinny
Come check out my magic.

prototype
View Profile
Veteran user
Rick Holcombe
320 Posts

Profile of prototype
Hey guys, here just an idea I've come up with for the Crimp Change http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=11999
let me know what you think
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Very nice, good idea.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Excellent...........................
this is what magioc is all aboput to ake ideas and make itr better and different
thegodfather
Come check out my magic.

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Variations on a theme...keep em coming.....

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Sorry about the spelling in my above post could not edit it
Come check out my magic.

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Great job Pro...That's some good stuff man - Spongeballs, WOW!!!...Stick with it, some real good thinking there. Glad to see this so creatively catching on. Smile I am truly honored. -Mb

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » "Visually Stunning" sleight of hand... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL