The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for contact info for Franklin Schmidt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
Guten aben,
I am trying to contact the FISM Grand Prix Winner Franklin Schmidt. Any help would be appreciated. His stage act consisted of microphones, linking rings color changing lollipops, and a musical card trick. For heavens sake he won the Grand Prix and I can't find anything on the Café or Google.
Thanks

Joe
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
MagicMan11
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMan11
What was his act? Was it really that great?
Jay Austin
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Jay Austin
If I remember right, there was some controversy about him winning the Grand Prix that year. Some accused of backroom politics. (I might be remembering wrong but I will check when I get home.)
Jay Austin

http://austin-computer-solutions.com/
Hire a tech, not a geek.
iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
His act was VERY unique. He's a performer, not just a guy doing tricks. Lovely presentation and stage presence. He designed an act, an artistic act. He used non traditional methods for traditional tricks, added a genius touche to a few tricks and did some tricks I have never seen before (or since) He approached the design of that routine with a different mindset than most magicians. Easily one of the top 10 FISM style acts I have ever seen. In no particular order: Dimmare, Franklin, Takamida Uchida, Burton, Byrne, Fukai, Shimada, McBride, etc.

I have seen the videos, it might have been close between him and 2 or 3 other competitors, but I can easily see them giving him the honor.

Joe
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Looking for contact info for Franklin Schmidt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL