The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cris Angel : before he was famous (pretty lol video) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
sean_mh
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of sean_mh
I just watched this again (don't ask me why!) and I find it quite hilarious that even back then he felt compelled to put a disclaimer at the beginning of a crappy music video stressing that "All the Magic that appears in this video is genuine and is not aided by trick photography"!!

The jokes just write themselves, folks!

Sean
trycks.
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of trycks.
Hes scary!!!! lol
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1970 Posts

Profile of The Mac
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME! Smile
MindSeeker
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of MindSeeker
I watch this far too many times than is healthy for me. It draws me like a moth to the flame!
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1970 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Mindseeker flames could be dangerous with all that hairspray!
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Well....as silly as that was it's really not any different from what was the typical 80's hairspray bands of that time. Gotta tip your hat to him though because he never gave up, kept working hard and look where he is now regardless of others personal opinions. Ok, now I've got to watch that again as it's been some time since I've had a good belly laugh!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
"That was back when the guy that looked the most like a b***h was gettin' all the women." - Charlie Murphy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cris Angel : before he was famous (pretty lol video) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL