The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » STAY - from an actor in the film (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
STAY
Director: Marc Forster
Officer #1: Riley G. Matthews Jr.

Every time I watch the feature film, "STAY", I notice more special effects and other odd things that went unnoticed before to my conscious mind in the prior viewings... It's a shame that the studio did not push this film in the right marketing direction as it's a real mind altering film... I am truly grateful to Marc for allowing me to do my thing in the film...
----------------------

Why am I posting this message here on the Magic Café... It's because there are plenty of plots and sub-plots that can be used in mentalism in this film... Rent It, Buy It, watch it on cable when you can... And remember to watch it more than a couple of times and for your own sake take notes...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Thanls for the tip Riley.....
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The movie is STAY...If I purchase it will you give us additional insights? Smile
We just went to blockbust and got the 4 for $20 deal last night,but I'll check my reseve video fund sock Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Riley,
I enjoyed the movie; I watched it when it was in the theater. It was a bit macabre and surreal, but it was unique. It definately keeps you head spinning. I will have to give it another watch to think about creative use.

Thanks Riley.

Sean
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
The film is deep with insight into the last dying moments of a person... Double and triple vision (hence the use of twins & triplets), dream states when running, flash backs, looping of dreams, seeing those who have died before you, seeing repeated characters in background that are in the final scene, repeated voices, hearing voices, etc...

----

Years ago I came up with a routine based upon the film, DREAMSCAPE... That was getting inside the head/dream of a person on stage and traveling around with them in their dream... I will not give away the end of the routine as I may start doing it again... The kick of the routine is that the person on stage actual sees me in their daydream with them... Unlike the film, no one dies in my dreamscapes...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
That sounds like an amazing routine Riley....I will defineately be getting the film soon.

Aidan Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » STAY - from an actor in the film (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL