The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tissue box for balloons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Just thought I would share this with you all as it had a better effect than I expected..

I put my animal balloons into an empty tissue box, and then put a couple of tissues back in the box (on top of all the balloons).
When I told the kids I was going to make balloon animals, I brought out the box. I took one of the tissues out of the box, and tried to inflate it - obviously it didn't work!. I played this up a bit, got the kids to try to blow it up etc. For some reason the kids thought that was really funny, then I started to pull the real balloons out. Just added a touch to the transition from magic to balloon animals that got the kids even more excited.

This idea could possibly be expanded on, ie do a torn and restored tissue, but the restored tissue is folded up with a balloon inside it. Make a 'balloon animal' out of the tissue (some sort of origami animal) etc.

Any thoughts on things that could be done with this would be appreciated,

Chris.
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
You could first blow your nose in the tissue and then ask a child to blow it up! Should get a strong reaction.
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tissue box for balloons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL