The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Suggestion from any of you weird and wonderful people (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stark Mystery
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Stark Mystery
Hello all,

I've been practising stage and close you magic over ten years now, but preform few to no mentalism effects. I've found that all my atempts to getinto this dleightful branch performance are fraught with (and padon my ignorance) effects that don't seem impressive, pipedream effects that just aren't practical, and magicians arguing over the word mentalism semanticlaly and boring(ly?).

So I'm lookin for some workers. Some corporate, comercial amazing mentalism. Videos books and prepackaged feats of mindreading skill. I do a lot of corporate work with audiences in between 100-500 so preferablly appropriate to that.

I know your suggestions will be amazing as always.

Luke

p.s. I've seen one effect I love but don't know what it is [magician walks out gets people to shout out words. He spells them with magnetic letters on a board he rearanges them after words are called out to a message abou the coporation or resort ec.. he is working for.]
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Hi Luke (Peterborough's finest magician) Why not try Lior's Mobile Opener? Get it now and you'll have it nailed in time for the Burlington gig on Jan 1st. Smile
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Stark Mystery
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Stark Mystery
Thanks guys keep it up I'm intrigued.
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
Corinda, Annemann, Jinx, your own creativity.
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
There are quite a few great mentalist effects using a MD. For starters check Simon Arnonson's stuff as well as Dennis Loomis' page - http://www.loomismagic.com/

Jered S.
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Blackwood
View Profile
Special user
Mind-Play
528 Posts

Profile of Blackwood
Corporate, commercial and proven over thousands of real-world performances. Lots of good options, but you could make a living tomorrow just by stealing Chuck Hickock's corporate act in his books: Mentalism, Incorporated 1 and 2.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Suggestion from any of you weird and wonderful people (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL