The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hockey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
Who here plays the great Canadian game known as hockey? i do and i love it. any thoughts...
ryansmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Reading, PA
147 Posts

Profile of ryansmagic
I am with you. I am a big hockey fan. Go Flyers. But I must admit that I am a bigger lacrosse fan.

Smile
Ryan Parsons
[email]ryanparsons@comcast.net[/email]
http://www.magicformiracles.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Hockey, Dunno if you've noticed this but our new five dollar bills even mention Hockey.Pretty funny when you read it as it mentions school, family and our national pastime.
Had a hilarious experience once..long story which I won't go into detail at the moment but in a nutshell decided to go for my Level two hockey coaching certificate.(Always have to try everything at least once.)
I was working at a community center which hosted the program and was allowed to take it free so decided to just go for it. Sigh me and 75 guys...course I got killed! not being a very big person I prayed I wouldn't get bodyslammed! Thankfully nobody did. LOL but I did whoop those guys when we had to run across the Ice. I won!! However, I had toe picks as I was wearing my figure skates!! ha ha! I've remained a spectator since.Lots of fun. Smile
Liquid B
View Profile
New user
Toronto
28 Posts

Profile of Liquid B
I bleed blue and white.

Go Leafs Go.
hockey
View Profile
Regular user
canada
107 Posts

Profile of hockey
YO, ryansmagic, i play and love lacrosse too... Favourite team is the Vancouver Ravens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hockey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL