The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Arm Twisting Illusion (booklet). (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
Hello,

In the little yellow booklet (with a spinning arm on the cover) that is available what is covered in it?
Does it just teach the method, or does it have any tips and suggestions that will make the illusion more convincing?
Does it cover the additional cracking noise (methods of)?
Anything else?

I already know the basic secret of this illusion, aside from ethical reasons (performing rights) why should I buy this booklet?

Thanks,

John. Smile
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
If you know the method, I doubt the booklet will offer you much additional information. You pretty much present the effect, and that's it. That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about using something I did not pay for. If it is a move used in a routine, sure, but if it is an original illusion someone thought up and has marketed, I personally would feel wrong using it without paying for it.
I chomp on some raw elbow noodles which makes a very nice cracking noise.
Smile
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Gandolf,

Great idea about noodles to make the cracking noise... I use the little accordian noise maker for cracking your neck to make the cracking sound for my arm...

Mark
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
419 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Beyond the secret, the booklet offers some presentation tips and 10 points titled "Extra for Experts." The extra is pretty rudimentary, however.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Arm Twisting Illusion (booklet). (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL