The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question Concerning Snow Animator 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Has anyone had any experince with this version of the Snow Animator series, this is the one design to look like a gift box,, the big question I guess is the noise,, Honest feedback welcome,, love the look of this prop,, I owend the orgainl stool version,,

Thanks
Don
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
Hi Don,

I've owned all of them and can tell you with honesty, each one keeps getting better. The Snow Animator 3 has the same blower that the improved unit number 2 has (with a lot less baggage mind you!) If you owned the first one, you'll notice immediately how much the noise has been reduced in versions 2 & 3. Remember, there is still noise...but this was not designed to be a close-quarters effect. The right music selection is key...finding a piece that builds to a crescendo at the moment the blower is activated. (If you've owned one however, I'm sure you probably know this already.)

An interseting note about version 4--When I saw it demo'd at Magic Live, you can see how the newest blower really animates the confetti in more of a cyclone action (as opposed to a direct shot of air, that comes from previous models.) This results in a more wide-spread shower of snow, which may be more desirable to some. Hope that helps.

Keith Jozsef
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Thank you Keith,, very insight full.

Don
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
I use one, I agree it's great I would totally recommend it.
Zaubern Smile
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
I have the original and like it very much. Kevin told me that he convert the guts to the new stuff for $500. I'll either convert or get the Cocktail Table version once this season is over. (Not quite ready to change my routine mid-season)
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Question Concerning Snow Animator 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL