The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Close-up Pads (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
I’m glad no one suggested shaving the kitty ;o)

When I had cats they had their very own close-up pads (old used ones, what we don't do for our pets) I covered my good one with a piece of cardboard they never bothered it and it kept dust & lint free.
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
Rimbaud
View Profile
Loyal user
Saint Louis
291 Posts

Profile of Rimbaud
This is hysterical. All this time, I thought it was just me. 5000 soft comfy things in the house and my cat insists on sleeping on my close-up pad if I don't put it up. (That and insisting on laying down on any book I happen to be reading at the moment. Ever try to work through a Jennings effect with a cat laying across the illustrations?)

Lint Rollers, and put it up or cover it, or maybe investing in one of those ion-dealies that claim to suck dust and animal hair out of the air that they sell at Brookstone are your only solutions. (Other than getting a black cat and hoping no one notices the hair.)
http://www.DanLaddthehypnotist.com
"Saying 'Everyone is special' is just another way of saying 'No one is.'" --Dash from The Incredibles
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
I like how many people say lint roller even though I said it on the second post.
But maybe they are just agreeing with me.

But I just had another idea.
They make that spray that is supposed to keep cats of furniture.
Use that stuff on your pad.

Randi
Rimbaud
View Profile
Loyal user
Saint Louis
291 Posts

Profile of Rimbaud
Quote:
On 2007-12-18 17:08, randirain wrote:
I like how many people say lint roller even though I said it on the second post.
But maybe they are just agreeing with me.

Randi, I was definitely agreeing with you. (Besides, even if I didn't agree, I always try not to anger any woman holding flaming torches--it's just safer that way.) Smile
http://www.DanLaddthehypnotist.com
"Saying 'Everyone is special' is just another way of saying 'No one is.'" --Dash from The Incredibles
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
From what Trevor Duffy told me at MagicLive is that he will no longer be carrying his close-up mat. If you want one, might want to get one now.

He no longer has someone that can cut the material for him, so since he can't get the standard he wants with the pads, they will be no more.

These are great btw!

RevJohn
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Isn't there some Asian breed of cat that is hairless? Fortunately all the cats I've had have been outdoor critters! I do however have 3 dogs that think they're human and therefore have all the same rights as one!
Hey, here's a GREAT idea..... LINT ROLLERS! Can't believe nobody thought of that! Smile
MickeySmarta$$
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2007-12-19 14:14, MickeyPainless wrote:
Isn't there some Asian breed of cat that is hairless?

Perhaps you're thinking of the Sphynx. They're not Asian, however; they're called Canadian Hairless, in addition to Sphynx.
Slappy
View Profile
Loyal user
North Hollywood, CA
266 Posts

Profile of Slappy
Mr. Bigglesworth!
"Help, I've got a silver ball stuck on my thumb"
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
MickeyPainless, hairless cats lint rollers...
that made me laugh.

Randi
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I stand corrected on the origin of the hairless feline!
Randi, I've been known to do just about anything to get a giggle out a Texas gal so I will take that as a compliment! LOL!
MickeyShameless
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2007-12-19 22:10, MickeyPainless wrote:
I stand corrected on the origin of the hairless feline!

I thought that they were Egyptian in origin. Oh, well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Close-up Pads (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL