The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My word... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
This is the title of a Dan Harlan effect. I got this today. I have to say it is a killer!!! I will be performing this often. Just to plug it I will describe the effect. You show a crossword puzzle book. You hand it to someone, and ask them to look through it and select any clue at any puzzle!(each puzzle has at least 99clues and their are 50 puzzles) They can select ANY CLUE!! (free choice!) Then They flip to the back to see the answer. You ask if it was an accross or down word. And what number the clue was. You immediately tell them the word! Today when I did this, the word chosen was "WOVEN". I said, "hmmm,...I am not recieving a word, it is more of a pattern. (I interlaced my fingers at this point). "does this mean anything to you?" they said "YES!" I then said "It is a basket weave pattern...is the word WOVEN?" they Freaked!! great trick!

Chad
andyhurst
View Profile
New user
Somerset, UK
64 Posts

Profile of andyhurst
I agree! It's a great piece of mental magic, and leads well into a book test (which I believe is what Dan does on his mentalism show DVD).

Andy
Andy Hurst
----------
http://www.andyhurstmagic.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My word... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL