The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What would you put in the Challenge Envelope? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
If you were going to offer 1 million to someone to guess what's in an envelope, what would you put in it? Of course you might want to change it the next time you make the challenge if you reveal it to all of us now.

I think the safest route would be to write a "password" like one does for internet security. Letters and numbers mixed together. Like 3r6y75d

Seems like anything that is a "reality" such as a photo of someone, a word, etc, might be "hit" with a lucky guess!

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
There can be only one thing that will suffice.

A slip of paper that says:

On behalf of Jim and Criss we want to thank you for watching season one of Phenomenon.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 15:23, KingStardog wrote:
There can be only one thing that will suffice.

A slip of paper that says:

On behalf of Jim and Criss we want to thank you for watching season one of Phenomenon.

I was going to say it'd have the word " Suckers" on it but KingStardog beat me to it. This whole thing reminds me of the ol' Houdini vs the Police Chief stunt that Harry would pull in various cities on tour to sell more tickets.

Best,

Tim
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
2 slices of non-dairy cheese singles.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Still it was an interesting experiment to see how different people reacted to various real and other non factual parts of the drama. Some readily accepting one side or the other, while some flip flopped depending on who and what was used to instigate. At any one time there were about three differing realities that folks were adhering to. Quite an experiment.

The best method for security would be as mentioned the number letter password, a small drawing, A selection from the 5 shapes and a name from someone only the supplier could know. Those four together.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2657 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
A photo of Kreskin.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Mind Gueilla:

That is actually one of the thoughts that I had and that is one reason I would never put a "reality" in an envelope for a challenge!

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2657 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2007-11-21 17:30, Terry Holley wrote:
Mind Gueilla:

That is actually one of the thoughts that I had and that is one reason I would never put a "reality" in an envelope for a challenge!

Terry

I read your mind.

You may pay me the million in installments.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What would you put in the Challenge Envelope? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL