The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Joseph Gabriel Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy88
View Profile
New user
Chicagoland
73 Posts

Profile of magicguy88
On the World's Greatest Magic III, Joseph Gabriel performed an illusion called "The Mistake of Righteousness." In the illusion, robed/masked monks place him into a box which is flown into the air. After the box explodes and falls open, one of the monks takes of his mask and robe and it is Joseph Gabriel himself. Can anyone tell me who manufactured this illusion and where I can purchase the rights?

Ryan Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Check Gary Ouellets' site, he lists the illusions he has sold, produced, thought up. Not sure what is happening with that end of his business, whether his son is handling it, or if his site is still up even. I believe this is one of his illusions.

Anyone else????

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
The site is still up, it is pretty outdated. The casting notice for Lumier is still there. Not too sure what happend with that whole deal.

I am not sure is his son took over the biz.

I am sure someone knows whats going....Anyone????
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
What is the URL for his website? I can't find it in a search.

Jack
Ben Simon
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Ben Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Joseph Gabriel Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL