The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sign my GuestMap. Just for fun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks to those who have signed it. The server had some trouble today so the Guestmap wouldn't work for a while. IF you tried and it didn't open for you, maybe you can try again sometime.

I've already had some signatures from across the globe. It's pretty cool I think, although I've always been a fan of fun do nothing toys.. lol

It's a freeware version I'm using now, But I think I'll get the better version soon. I just think it's a fun thing.

Thanks!

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Ron,

Just signed in at your Bravenet Guestmap.
Very nice! I recognize several of those who've checked in. Great to see some of our Magic Café friends on a map!
I bookmarked the site and will visit it often.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sign my GuestMap. Just for fun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL