The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What did you buy at Blackpool??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Andrews
View Profile
New user
Coventry in the UK
31 Posts

Profile of Mark Andrews
Always interested in the items others bought or wanted to buy but didn't for whatever reason.

I purchased:

Mike Shepherds DIY Magic Box (Rabbit Production)

Camtryx My Shed (Ring box effect)

Two jackets from David Charles (did you see them? WOW they looked good)

Oh and lots and lots of yummy sticks of rock too!

I liked Mephisto's Surprise Box (Based on the Supreme version) but at £180 i didn't buy it. But i was tempting, very tempted!
James Fortune
View Profile
Special user
UK
509 Posts

Profile of James Fortune
Mark,

Missing all of those. :-(

Can you tell us a bit more about them?

As for me, I finally got a Passing Water, more wands, books & lecture notes, Kovari's Giant Snake & Pom-Pom Sticks.
Warmest regards
James

James Fortune MIMC
www.comedymagiciansurrey.co.uk
www.bestweddingmagician.co.uk
Mark Andrews
View Profile
New user
Coventry in the UK
31 Posts

Profile of Mark Andrews
James the DIY box is from Mike Shepherd at Castle Magic in York. You make up a box in front of the audience, the bits of business in doing so are great, when you eventually get it right, you open the lid and there is the rabbit. Cost £55

My Shed from Camtryx. Its a Ring Box effect, ring vanishes and appears inside three boxes which are decorated to look like little sheds. The line being that when i loose things at home they always seem to turn up in the shed - £18

The jackets were on sale from David Charles, Hocus Pocus of Nottingham. Expensive at £175 each but they look fantatsic.
James Fortune
View Profile
Special user
UK
509 Posts

Profile of James Fortune
Mark,
Sorry to be a bore. Castle Magic don't appear to be on the web, do you have contact details?
Warmest regards
James

James Fortune MIMC
www.comedymagiciansurrey.co.uk
www.bestweddingmagician.co.uk
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Regarding the above post on Castle Magic, the contact phone number is - 01904 709500.
Mike is a nice bloke but the shop is only open on certain days, hence the phone number.
He organizes the Ferrybridge Magic Day which is definitely worth a visit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What did you buy at Blackpool??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL