The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions in southern Florida? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
Hi, we are doing some tv appearances in the U.S and therefore we had shipped a lot of our own stuff over here. Though the tv company wanted more, we urgently need to come up with some new material.
Do any of you guys know of somebody who have a show down here, or are performing with some illusions we could might rent/buy?

Thanks for your time and effort:)
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3641 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Contact brandonford1982 on this forum. He has several nice illusions he will sell or rent. He is located in St. Pete, FL.

Jim
illusionbuilder
View Profile
New user
Germany / I now live in LV Nevada
32 Posts

Profile of illusionbuilder
What type of effects are you looking for ? I have a few illusions I can rent out or sale.
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but I might be able to build you what you need in time for your appearances. What kind of deadline are we dealing with?
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
I have a Flash Appearance for sale...

Lyndel (I'm in central Florida)
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17658 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I know some people Smile
I could help if need be.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7413 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Try Vince Carmen, Steve Zigmont or Roy Houston. Chris Christ or Ward Hall may be some help. They are all in Florida.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
Thank you guys, awesome, really. I'll try to contact some of the people you mention and see what we can come up with.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17658 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How is this going? I am willing to help if you need any Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1830 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Almost a month since you last posted, but thought I would let you know we will be in West Palm Beach for three weeks in January with a 17 day run down there. We are only doing 30 minute shows, so some of our illusions will be available.

Hope that helps.
Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions in southern Florida? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL