The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Whiteboard Swami Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mentalv
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of mentalv
What do you guys think of this? http://www.heyprestomagic.com.au/ezimerchant/prod474.htm

does anyone have it? a review would be good. I'm really interested in knowing how large you can write with the N*** W***** without it becoming to obvious since its most likely used for stage
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3701 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I have this and its great for a stage presentation with a large pad. The audience see you use a sharpie to write, which looks normal. I keep it in my hand holding the side of the pad so they can always see the sharpie while I'm doing the dirty work. Good for a quick and simple presentation. My presentation is a comedy routine, so it allows me plenty of looking at the pad then back to the audience, back to the pad again like I got it wrong giving me plenty of time. I like it.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2125 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Think I saw this on TV....
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
Nice.. this is what I was looking for

ty
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
The mel mellars dvd have a presentation that would be great for this. house number prediction.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Cool...!!

That is a Down Under link...is this an Australian item or available elsewhere?
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
mentalv
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of mentalv
Lol. yep this is a down under link. I havent found it anywhere else yet. but I'm still looking
spinki
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of spinki
What if:.....
you use the Super Shapie and change the ink.
....just a idea.
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
Spinki -> I already tried that. it was probelmatic
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Mmmmm... I wonder though- is this a B**n or TT?
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
I would rather it was some kind of magnetic b**n, but I was trying to make one myself and couldn't understand the logic of how to do that..

So maybe it is a TT, I'm confused
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Anyone have this and know?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yes please, could someone give a review? SImiliar to what Guy Bavli uses I believe. I am curious if it is messy.
v_alfano
View Profile
New user
Napoli, Italia
98 Posts

Profile of v_alfano
But what's the difference with a Sharpie? I didn't understand...
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
A sharpie is permanent ink amongst other technical issues.
chuckm
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
46 Posts

Profile of chuckm
My question is....if you are using a WHITE BOARD, then why would you be using a SHARPIE in the first place?

Chuc
Chuck L. Miller
Magician/Mentalist
www.chucklmiller.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12060 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Perhaps all for nothing. I emailed the company and they told me the item is no longer available. Maybe they ran out of ink or a leakage etc.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3701 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Yes, it is a little messy, I keep a hanky in my pocket for it to sit on,not too bad thou. But very easy to put on and write on a large page or white board. There are other more refined methods but with this you can change color of ink easily if you want to. The other advantage for me over ink b***s is that I can write better with this, very firm, but best for larger writing areas
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Quote:
On 2007-12-02 23:26, Candini wrote:
Perhaps all for nothing. I emailed the company and they told me the item is no longer available. Maybe they ran out of ink or a leakage etc.

Man.. Don't you hate companies that don't update their websites...
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
Ah jeez.. I was saving up to buy this Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Whiteboard Swami Gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL