The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast # 4 - Adam Rinn, instructor at the Sideshow School (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
The guest this time is Adam Rinn, onetime Sideshow School student and now a Sideshow School instructor! He has some close-up, first-hand information about Coney Island, then and now, and about teaching sideshow skills to "civilians."

See the page (with relevant links) HERE.

Or download the podcast mp3 file directly from this DOWNLOAD LINK (right click and "save as").

I have all sorts of subscription buttons on the page, and I have been told that the iTunes subscription process is working now, so...why not subscribe? It's free!
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
PS - if anyone has a broken Episode 1 file (Brett Loudermilk), a fixed one is online now - you may wish to re-download. All episodes are linked to on the current Ballycast fromt page.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Thanks Wayne, I was one of the folks that missed the end of #1. Nice job on #4 as well, I'm about 1/2 way through listening and am quite enjoying it.
What would Wavy do?
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I wouldn't ordinarily "bump" my topic ... well, yes I would ... but I hadda tell you, I just got off the phone with the Reverend Tommy Gunn of Freakshow Deluxe, and the interview was outstanding - look for it soon! If you don't know the guy, you should (don't be fooled by the not-fully-fleshed-out website) - the troupe has added to the "standard" sideshow repertoire with classic strongman feats and "Western Arts" (bullwhip, knife throwing, etc)

"In the can" are Glasserella (hoping to post today or tomorrow), James Zajicek, and John Robinmson of "Sideshow World".

Tune in tomorrow, boys and girls, and be sure to have your decoder rings with you as we bring you another episode of "Little Orphan Annie and the Sideshow from Hell."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ballycast # 4 - Adam Rinn, instructor at the Sideshow School (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL