The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Are Harry Lorayne's Apocalypse books a must on a magician's shelf ? (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe Brewer
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Joe Brewer
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2003, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Would you believe there is a cylinder and coins method in there that uses no gaff and where the vanish sequence starts two ahead? Really!

Hi

I know this is an old post, but would anyone know which volume/magazine I can find this particular version of cylinder and coin in please?

Thanks,
Joe
amccrawford
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of amccrawford
I think it's Jonathan Townsend's Easy Ramsay in Vol 5 no 7 (i.e. the first bound book)
atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
The complete table of contents for all of the volumes can be found here: https://magicref.net/magicbooks/index.htm

Scroll WAY down to the entries under Lorayne.

You can search specific website contents using Google, such as "site:magicref.net/magicbooks ramsay"

And hey - this post helped me realize I've misspelled Ramsay as "Ramsey" in quite a few places! I've got some updates to do...

- Doug A.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1344 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On May 4, 2018, atkinsod wrote:
And hey - this post helped me realize I've misspelled Ramsay as "Ramsey" in quite a few places! I've got some updates to do...

Not wholly your error. It's misspelled as "Ramsey" right there in Apocalypse, three times on page 649...
atkinsod
View Profile
Regular user
VA
174 Posts

Profile of atkinsod
Oh, that's funny! Perhaps I did copy it as printed in Apocalypse, but that doesn't excuse the other pages I found. In any case, at least now they're fixed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Are Harry Lorayne's Apocalypse books a must on a magician's shelf ? (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL