The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » News article about me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnobryant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
195 Posts

Profile of johnobryant
These two pages were written about me in the physical SA Express News, which can be accessed in most part of Central/South Texas.

I thought the article was written very well, but a couple of things in there were misquoted especially the last paragraph). As much as I would love to perform in vegas, I did not say that. I would be happy traveling and performing around and just making a living off of it if that is all I had.

Anyways, I have gotten great publicity from this so far and I am sure there is more to come!

Let me know what you guys think of it. The online version of the article can be accessed by the link below.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/neighbo......83e.html

-john
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations John! That is a fantastic article.

If you get in touch with the newspaper, they should be able to give you a good print that you can frame that is NOT on news type paper. Then you can frame it for your magic room.

Keep up the good work. Mark. Smile
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Great write up, that ought to get you a few more gigs. Good start towards that Las Vegas gig.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » News article about me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL