The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fergie33
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of fergie33
I was messing around the other day with somw of my tricks and I came up with a great idea.i had a Mullica wallet and a swami gimmick I would take a notecard and put it behing the wallet then I would ask somone to think of any thing an object person etc. when they would reveal there answer I'd wright it down and procced to pull my prediction out of the wallet.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2325 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Fergie: Isn't it exciting to discover concepts for which you can see many applications that are new to you? You need to know that what you have found is quite an old idea, however. I mean no disrespect by this, but I wonder how widely read you are of the mentalism classics. Keep experimenting and enjoy yourself. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
That’s a very good reply. I was looking for someone to insult or make fun of the guy, a lot of class there, and some advice to boot.
v_alfano
View Profile
New user
Napoli, Italia
98 Posts

Profile of v_alfano
Thanks Christopher. You learn to all us what means be "lordish".
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2666 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2007-12-01 01:06, lostpoet wrote:
That’s a very good reply. I was looking for someone to insult or make fun of the guy, a lot of class there, and some advice to boot.

I am also relieved he didn't fall victim to some of the vicious knowitalls here.
JasonLinett
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, VA
202 Posts

Profile of JasonLinett
What's a swami gimmick?

Oh, I'm just foolin'...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18808 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Fergie - another good effect using the items you describe, is in a jon riggs book called The Psychic Agenda...well worth the money, as any of his books are...

keep on going though...have fun...
I've asked to be banned
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2666 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
You guys aren't spelling it right.

It's "sw*m* g*****k."
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Fergie thanks for sharing and it's good to see that you are thinking instead of wanting to be spoon fed too... You have 2 wonderful tools at your bidding.... go forth and amaze! (but promise not to start any cults along the way!)

By the way, the correct spelling is ***** *******, it is also interesting t onote that you can no longer mention the names of banned members here like ********* ****** what a strange place this is!

Bri
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL