The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Balducci Levetation video with Mike Maxwell and Paul Harris. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
Hello,

I would like your opinions on this video, only those who own it, practice and perform what is taught on it?

Is this video good? In other words what are the good and bad points of it?

How long is it?

What's the quality like?

Was this released after the David Blaine Craze? In other words, is this a rip-off money making scam that uses David Blaine as an advertising gimmick? Something I see too much of these days.

I have nothing agaist David Blaine, I like him and his magic, the same goes for Paul Harris. I can't comment on Mike Maxwell though as this will be my first introduction to him if I decide to buy the tape.

Thanks,

John. Smile
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Its a good quality video with details and insight of the levitation. they explain how to setup the effect, and present it as well s angles. Its about 40 mins long from what i remember. Its worth the $13.00 considering I did not know much about the effect from any where else.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Balducci Levetation video with Mike Maxwell and Paul Harris. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL