The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Money making machine ( notes ) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Can anyone tell me in their opinion what is the most vsiual note making machine out there and who sells it regards Gary
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
The best I;ve seen is called ZUPAN'S PROFESSIONAL MONEY MACHINE...Check out at hocus-pocus.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Zupan's looks fantastic. I don't have one...wish I did. There's one for sale right now on the Martinka auctions.

Steve
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Zupan's is great for a full routine. Plus, the aspect of actually assembling and disassembling the machine right in front of the audience is very strong. However, if you want a VISUAL effect, Tenyo's Money Machine may well be the best visual illusion of printing money. The Flat Model Money Makers also create a somewhat visual effect, but not as magical looking as the Tenyo machine. The only drawback, of course, with the Tenyo prop is its "toy-ish" appearance.

Now, if you want a Money Maker that produces an effect that is not so visual, but is so realistic that cashiers may well refuse the bill if you try to print one and spend it, then consider the Boretti Plate. It truly looks like you really do print a bill. Tim Star also made a version, which featured a repeat, called the Tim Star Money Printer, but both his and the Boretti are hard to find.
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Owen Magic sells the "Merv Taylor Money Maker," which looks great but is probably pretty pricey, click HERE for more info (scroll down a little to view it). This one produces a strip of printed bills, which is a little different than the usual setup.

There is also a "stage size" Money Maker, click HERE to view, although it is probably more like "parlour size." But it's still bigger than most of the small ones out there. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
The Zupan one is the best looking.
Yours,

Ivan
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Tenyo rocks for the price.
Cards never lie
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks guys
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Can anyone give me link for the Tenyo one and a demo on all 3 regards Gary
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
The Merv Taylor one is a pro/stage one that kills. look for it at http://www.owenmagic.com
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On 2007-12-04 16:35, Pete Biro wrote:
The Merv Taylor one is a pro/stage one that kills. look for it at http://www.owenmagic.com
True, but Owen,s other money maker ,Denver Mint, looks great too.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Hocus Pocus magic had one for sale and I noticed it today and once again my beautiful wife said if I really want one I could have it for Christmas so I ordered it and when I showed her a picture of it she said oh yeah order that that looks good so I'm happy all the way around now I just wait for it to show up look it over and then I have to wrap it up put it under the tree waiting for Christmas!

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Yes this beautiful gem showed up today and my gosh it is a beautiful piece of magic I could not be more thrilled with this item now I just have to wait till Christmas!

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Money making machine ( notes ) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL