The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » MUM Dec 2007 - Jay Sankey Back IN Time (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
Hello all,

Was wondering if you guys could help me with this. I have been trying to learn the effect Back in TIme by Jay Snkey based on the instructions on Page 54 of the December 2007 issue. I don't want to give away any specifics do to lurkers, but can someone confirm that these directions are correct. I can not seem to get the same results using these directions....

Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Dorian

PS. If they are correct tell me so and I will re-read again and again until my small brain gets it Smile
-Dorian LaChance
dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
Ok...so I got the trick down in my own way and I am convinced the instructions are incorrect.......

Anywho........anyone care to confirm
-Dorian LaChance
Ardmac
View Profile
New user
Gippsland Vic. Australia
20 Posts

Profile of Ardmac
Hi Dorian.
I'm unaware of what publication ("the instructions on Page 54 of the December 2007 issue.") you refer to - but,.... I have learned the effect from 'Sankeytized' Vol 1 - The Close Up Miracles of Jay Sankey.
I first showed it to an old lady I was trying to comfort with a few card tricks.
She was sure I had to be 'Possesed by the Devil' in order for the 'magic' to have occured in her own hand !
She called in her friends, who agreed it could not be a mere trick.
The comfort I'd aimed to afford her became instead, concern for my spiritual welfare, - but the effect was fantastic !!!
I am 'rapt with the trick, & the handling I've developed from that experience.
No-one has caught me out, from any angle,... & I am only a novice !!
I get asked for it all the time, & use it for my last effect. They always want more. The trick is an absolute 'ripper'
I think It's worth getting the DVD even if you do get the written instructions you ask for confirmed or clarified. Seeing it performed by Jay makes it so very easy to understand, and perform. (plus, he has some other really good stuff on that low priced terrific content DVD)
Good luck with it in any event.
Kevin.
IF you can fill the unforgiving minute
with 60 seconds worth of distance run then yours is the Earth & everything that's in it,..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » MUM Dec 2007 - Jay Sankey Back IN Time (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL