The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Enigmagia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
I would really appreciate if someone who has ordered from this online magic shop could give a review if they are trustworthy or not. I usually buy from America but since it takes to long to arrive here it wont make it til christmas. Theyre more expensive but ship fast and free.

Please help me out since I'm gonna buy quite a few products.

Take care

Ezzet
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2935 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I had a horrible experience with them when they released an effect which said it didn't use stooges, but in fact used "instant" stooges. they refused to refund my money so I took it up with my credit card who immediately reversed the charges. they acted very very poorly on the boards while promoting this product. I personally won't do business again with them. as for other peoples experience with them? it might be great. just my .02 for thought
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Thanks!

The thing is I wouldnt mind buying from a uk dealer but I havent found one that has

1. Kozar pad
2. Transparent Force bag - Osterlind
3. Solid Ghost - Osterlind
4. My word - Dan Harlan
5. A good 4 way wallet

Although it would be great to find a uk store that have them all, the most important thing is to find the Kozar pad.

THANKS
Ezzet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Enigmagia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL