The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for Apocalypse Vol II - Please help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
436 Posts

Profile of daver
Cover item, Vol 10, No 5. Page 1345 (book 2) if you have the bound set.

Thanks to Medifro for pointing me to it.
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
perigonza
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of perigonza
Hi all!

I have finally got the volumes and ... now I'm in trouble. What a massive amount of information!

I do not think just one life is enought to digest all this, I'm just delighted with them.

Thanks to all of you for the help and advice.

Pedro
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
1926 - 2023
New York City
8558 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Why should it take you only one life to digest all of the APOCALYPSE volumes? It took me THREE LIVES to write them!! Enjoy! HARRY LORAYNE
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2008-01-04 11:12, perigonza wrote:
Hi all!

I have finally got the volumes and ... now I'm in trouble. What a massive amount of information!

I do not think just one life is enought to digest all this, I'm just delighted with them.

Thanks to all of you for the help and advice.

Pedro

Pedro!

Just dive in amigo! I too STILL find Apocalypse a bit overwhelming, but, never so that I do not find a great effect or idea or tip. If Harry Lorayne had written nothing else but Apocalypse his stature in the magic community would still be legendary. The fact that he has written so many classics and continues to do so is simply amazing and is an invaluable gift to the Art.

I love authors like Mr. Lorayne and Simon Aronson who go into great detail in their writing. I am not just interested in the "how" but the "why". All of Mr. Lorayne's works give you these and so much more.

So, happy diving and let the current take you away!! It is a journey that will lead you to wonderful places!!

Best,
Vlad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for Apocalypse Vol II - Please help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL