The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Relic revisited (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17860 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Banachek spotted the Relic around my neck in the very first NBC audition...He asked me about it right then and there. I was only wearing it as a nice pendant to go with my image for the presentations.
I've worn it around Universal for a couple of months now, so a couple af weeks ago I began taking it off and telling small snippets of it's history and strange powers (VERY SIMILAR TO THE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN LINE)...
Then a couple of small presentations in the break room one on one...Then in the costuming area. One by one my co-workers are falling prey to the unrelenting power of the DAUBLOON!!!!!!
The story has begun to spread...The sound men are now curious..The light techs and the rest of the cast Smile
I have restrained myself more than I EVER have before and the slow process is paying off...It's not a trick! It's just something strange and mysterious. It adds to the Mystque.
I like it!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Just got mine and am wearing it daily. I think I will really like using this beautiful piece.
Keith
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Oh dear.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Any problems with the Relic around electronic equipment, specifically computers and computer monitors? I'm a computer guy and wouldn't want to accidentally damage something because I was wearing it.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2007-12-06 18:35, marty.sasaki wrote:
Any problems with the Relic around electronic equipment, specifically computers and computer monitors? I'm a computer guy and wouldn't want to accidentally damage something because I was wearing it.

The instructions come with a disclosure about magnets and electronic equipment. As with any magnet, you have to use common sense when you place it somewhere.

It is an extremely strong N-50 disc. I've sold over 300 and as of yet, no one has had an issue with devices and that's because they follow the basic warnings that are in the instructions.

Slim! That's sooo cool that you have "eased" the Relic into your everyday lifestyle
(especially your lifestyle Smile!) It's perfect.

Many of my buyers wear their Relic whenever they go out.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17860 Posts

Profile of Slim King
In Hollywood I wiped out my room "key" three times Smile
I now watch out when around anything that is magnetically sensative.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Relic revisited (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL