The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » I have an interview for a TV commercial (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
I just received an interesting phone call. I have an interview next week to do some closeup magic for a TV commercial. I was asked if I had ever performed for TV before and if I was available for the interview. I have to show up for the interview in my magic attire and perform a few tricks. I will let everyone know how it goes and hopefully I can give everyone more info about the commercial.
Dan
The Magic of Dan
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Well,

How did it go?
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
I did not go to the interview. The day before I slipped and fell on the ice at 'a large chain drug store'. Another story to tell. I cut my hand, head, strained my neck and received a mild concussion. Least to say, I was very dissapointed I could not go. It was for the McDonalds 25 cents chicken mcnugget ads.
Dan
The Magic of Dan
Alexx Argen
View Profile
New user
"New" for 10+ years with only
85 Posts

Profile of Alexx Argen
Sorry to hear about your accident.
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
373 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
That is horrible. I hope you feel better.

Nick
oddsmaker
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of oddsmaker
That's just bad luck right there
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Yeah...I'm sure he sued the pants off the Drug Store and now he's sitting pretty on a gold mind of settlement...so now he doesn't need to ever perform again! Am I right?

Tongue planted firmly in cheek!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Actually, he could. Statute of limitations is 2 years. It caused undue pain and suffering, and diminished enjoyment of life, since he couldn't do the commercial. Both requirements for compensatory damages are covered, which the courts don't cap. Looks like I learned something in that class after all! Smile
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
To make light of the situation that would be one heck of a funny commercial..... a magician who is all beat up and doesn't know where he is talking about how good and magical the prices are on McDonalds chicken nuggets
dblatt25
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of dblatt25
Yeah that is too bad that you couildnt make it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » I have an interview for a TV commercial (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL