The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » CA on Oprah! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10574 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Slim, has camp Angel tried to buy you off yet?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I wish they would! I could use a few bucks Smile They are still in contact but I don't think they see how a financial solution might work?
But then again there is no assurance that I may have a sudden relaps of ETHICS Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11971 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Check out second video where CA debunks psychics ($5 a person):

http://coolmel.zaadz.com/blog/2007/11/is......al_bigot
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Ideological Bigot,Ideological Bigot,Ideological Bigot......Ideological Bigot.

Wow it makes a weird little song if you do it right.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10574 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Sing it to Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious.... just use ideological bigot x2 for the word and see
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Dr, do I have to split royalties now?

This CA guy must think magicians are dumb or something. Its the same tactic the govt used in 9/11. We all know he violated every code of ethics in print.

One building burned down. It was not touched during the collapse. It broke into flames and burned down for no reason. T7. One side of the pentagon was destroyed. 9/11 is so you will never remember 9/10. All of the documentation was in T7 and the pentagon.

Now Google: 9/10 2 trillion. The real reason.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
WOW>>>>
I've been singing this tune for several years but no one is listening.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Isn't that interesting? T7 was unharmed and then burst into flames. Then the pentagon? All of the documentation destroyed in 30 minutes?

I'm certain Criss Angel is Al Queda now. We need to know where he was on 9/11. Oprah and thew now missing Steadman too.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4291 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I do a self-folding $20 bill that winds up like this:

Click here to view attached image.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Illuminati ??????
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
KingStardog, this isn't the place for ridiculous and disrespectful conspiracy theories.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10574 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2007-12-10 21:57, Micheal Leath wrote:
KingStardog, this isn't the place for ridiculous and disrespectful conspiracy theories.

Now, you finally revealed yourself - Grandmaster Leath.... that statement was so ironic and untrue - you have shown you are an Illuminati....

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2724957?cmpni......_2724957

(Please when viewing the above clip, insert the name Criss Angel for Steve Gutenburg)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » CA on Oprah! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL