The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2007 entrée: Marc DeSouza » » Endless Chain » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmike1949
View Profile
Special user
643 Posts

Profile of Magicmike1949
I like your presentation of this classic and use it basically for mine. Have you had any new developments to it since your video?
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Not really. It took a long time to finalize the routine through performance. There are a few little nuances such as the switch of the portion of chain in the fake explanation sequence. Rather than picking it up and putting it down again, I will twist it between my fingers to change the position. If you relook at the original, you'l probably get what I mean.

Marc
philip tilston
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of philip tilston
Marc,

Just a quick thank you for putting out the Chain Gang video. I had tried several books and could not get the endless chain handling worked out - probably due to the two dimensional drawings. Your clear teaching on the video made it really straightforward. I now perform a version of the routine regularly.

Thanks again,
Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2007 entrée: Marc DeSouza » » Endless Chain » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL