The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vertical Sawing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
I was also wonderin the same. Looks like a sweet illusion. Congrats to Chezaday. I'm officially jealous!!

Mark
Mark Daniel
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I jealous too for the hair. LOL. Nice one Stevo
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
What a pity. Cool one you've got there Chezaday. Really hoping this gets released ...
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
What a pity. Cool one you've got there Chezaday. Really hoping this gets released ...
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
There's a lot involved in releasing an illusion. I hope that everyone on the Café will respect my decision. It's not easy coming up with original material and this is one of my creations.

In time we'll see if there is enough interest. Thanks for all the compliments .. and yes, I still have all my hair.

Steve
Christian Illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Ohio (currently located in Missouri)
503 Posts

Profile of Christian Illusionist
I completely understand.

A lot of guys feel that people like Franz Harary, David Copperfield and anyone else with a big name and/or original effects, should release the rights and plans to their effects instead of guarding them so closely however, I disagree entirely.

Seriously, if any of us had invented those effects, we probably would not be jumping to give them to the magic community either, unless we were either in want of finances or starving for at least a little recognition.

Those with original illusions have worked hard to develop them and spent a lot of time, energy and money in the process. We shouldn't expect them to simply give them away to the highest bidder just because some feel it should be their way of 'giving back'.
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vertical Sawing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL