The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cyril's Deja Vu (Ambitious Card) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1615 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Let the YouTube progress bar make it to the end and then skip to the last couple of minutes of Cyril's 10-minute long Ambitious Card for his very nice finale. (This is from the recent Golden Horse awards in Taiwan. I'm sure his routine has been talked about here before but I haven't seen it till now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ2i_X2fDxE
lukeko
View Profile
New user
Northern Virginia
27 Posts

Profile of lukeko
Great twist to the routine. Tough crowd he had their... he did this routine in his korean special, he got much better reactions there. I think it was too big of a venue in taiwan for that routine. Plus the one guy kept over-doing everything and pulling away from the trick , but Cyril handled it well.
"I do not envy the magician that knows 10,000 techniques... I envy the magician that practices one technique 10,000 times"
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Is there any other format or site that might have this video? The Job I am at has blocked youtube among other sites. If you have a great proxy I would love to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cyril's Deja Vu (Ambitious Card) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL