We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Neighbors "Coinjurer" ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1174 Posts

Profile of Salby
Wondering if anyone can give feedback on this DVD. Is the material very difficult? Knuckle-Busting? Good teaching?
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4860 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Salby,
There Is some Some Real easy stuff on there! And There is Some Real hard stuff On There! Smile And some stuff in the middle! And I will let others Commet on how good the teaching is! Also it's COINJURER! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8883 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Salby, David's "Coinjurer" is quite good, excellent material from one of the most prolific minds in coin magic. There's material on it for everyl level and it is smart and slick stuff. I've seen effects on it that will admittedly take some time to get down properly but this is the usual way it happens with great stuff, you have to give it the time to do it well. But there is stuff there that is easy enough to do and quite amazing.

On another note, whatever this man puts out is quality material, not to mention he is always here on the Café to ask any questions. You can't beat it. Give it to yourself for a Christmas present, you'll be real happy with it. David is a very excellent coin man and his techniques and abilities are astounding. He explains the material well and it's definitely doable stuff.

Simply: Add to cart. Smile

Happy Holidays. -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
A lot of stuff out there looks like great sleight of hand when performed correctly......Because of his slow and deliberate style, and the way he builds his routines, David Neighbors stuff does not look like great sleight of hand.....it looks like magic.
Wes
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4860 Posts

Hi Mb,
Thanks for the kind words!
And Wes,
Thanks so much! That's what I have been shooting for all my life! To make my stuff look like MAGIC! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
Salby, buy it. As you can see from the posts, it's well worth the money and you will not regret your purchase.
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Salby -

By all means buy the DVD! - and as many of his books and other materials as you can afford. David Neighbors is one of the truly unique coin magicians and is most certainly one of the most open and sharing. He is a walking encyclopedia of coin magic - particularly when it comes to novel and original ways of using coin gaffs. I don't think he ever sleeps at a FFFF convention unless he catches a few winks on his close up mat. His passion for coin magic comes through in everything he does. His material is top notch.

Bill
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1174 Posts

Profile of Salby

Alright guys... You got me sold.

I just placed my order for it Smile

Thanks again, but keep commenting on it in this thread for more input.

You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17176 Posts

Profile of joseph
I have the tape, but the Coinjurer dvd recently was released....
My favorite on the video is EZ Hank Backfire...
All the effects are very good IMO, and fun to practice...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
Does it have a 3fly?
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
snushy
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of snushy
Just wanted to chime in that if any of you are looking for a coin rattle box, Dave Neighbors makes the best one in the business!
Best,
Larry Zaslow
YOU KNOW WHY YOU DON'T SEE? BECAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH! - SLYDINI
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4860 Posts

Hi Gary,
No there Is not A 3 fly routine on The Tape! It was not around when the tape was put out!:)I do have 6 handleings in print ( One is an International Handleing !) P.M. me if you are Intrested. ok thanks Gang!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Neighbors "Coinjurer" ... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL