The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Dr Leon deck...how to use it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
monkeypuzzletree
View Profile
Regular user
essex
119 Posts

Profile of monkeypuzzletree
Russ!

The link doesn't seem to be working. Please can you post it again? I made a post over a year ago about this (see above) and it's still driving me crazy!
MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
That's a subtle place to hide the mark. I guess everyone must have taken a long time finding the mark. Cool deck though.
MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
By the way, is this Deck named after Dr.Leon or is it just called Dr.Leon Deck ?
I am just curious and the information given does not state. Any ideas ?
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Nice deck. Do they make a bicycle deck similar to this?
MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
Bicycle do sell marked deck but I am not sure about Bicycle selling one-way back design deck.
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Ok, Thanks MagicRocks.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
To be honest, I took about 5 minutes in detecting the mark of the cards without reading the article posted by other people. This is the reason I challenge myself and I don't mean to show off. Smile - I think the deck is awesome too. Unfortunately, I managed to buy the black one. Perhaps the yellow backs will make much difficult to detect?

I am not sure whether I should give the surprise away but if you have the deck and still haven't found the mark, I am happy to share with you. Just send me a PM.

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Dr Leon deck...how to use it? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL