We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cardiograph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Has anyone with Martin Lewis' Cardiograph had trouble with people being able to see through the sheet to the rising card beneath. The last time I performed the routine, the stage lights illuminated the pad and kids started saying, "I can see it, he's tracing." It's awesome doing kid shows. They keep it real! Martin Lewis recomends using 70lb paper. I was using 80 lb paper. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a good solution.
From the Encouraging Magic of...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
822 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Hi Tony,

Are you sure that you're using a sharp #1 (not a #2) pencil? The lines will be much fainter with a #1 lead.

Lou
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
They weren't seeing the pencil marks. They were seeing the red rising card through paper & envelop.
From the Encouraging Magic of...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Warlock1
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Warlock1
Years ago Michael Lee improved on the effect by having a 2nd blank page behind the Page you are drawing the 3dimensional deck on...A brilliant Touch . & it works

wl1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Cardiograph (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL