The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Factory Sealed coin in bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman123
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of magicman123
Ive watched the video on ellusionist, and it looks pretty impressive. Is it worth the money? Is it as ungimicked and impromptu as it looks? What about the bullet or infusion? better, worse?
Thanks
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
There might be something in the review section. Have you tried searching for it on here yet?

If not I hope that you get your question answered soon. Sorry I was of no help.

Have a great day!

Corey
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1542 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Factory sealed IS ungimicked. Best coin in bottle I've ever seen. Very practical. There is also a version on the dvd that allows you to do it completely surrounded and of course this requires NO gimmick. I think you'll be a little dissapointed with bullet though.

Impervious is supposed to awesome as well, I can't comment on that one cause I don't own it...yet;)
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6956 Posts

Profile of Dougini
OK, Magicman123...look at this spinning circle...do NOT look away...now then...

You do NOT want Factory Sealed...you are NOT interested...you will forget you ever heard of Factory Sealed...yessss...very good...when I snap my fingers, you won't remember a THING...-snap-

Ha haaaa...MINE! All mine...hee hee heeee..(walking away, rubbing hands together, insane cackling fading in the distance)

Doug
solidimageartsllc
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
176 Posts

Profile of solidimageartsllc
From the video, Factory sealed looks fantastic. And to be taught by Justin Miller - it has to be an excellent, top quality product. Sorry Doug, my mind wandered when you were putting us all in a trance, so this one is already bookmarked for order. Smile

Bobby, I was looking at Bullet too but after you put up an alarm, I might have to wait for some more reviews on that one. -Dan
Take infinite pain to make something look effortless - Michelangelo
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1353 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Factory Sealed is a very smart trick. If you have to choose from the three you mentioned, FS is definetly the one you want.
A friend of mine got Bullet and to be honest, stay away from it.
With Infusion, it's a little tricky. It is impromptu and it doesn't require too much practice to get the movements and timing down. It is well taught, in detail and multiple angle shots are also generously provided. Well performed it can be very deceptive, but if you are not willing to invest a lot of work to get all of the finer points down, skip it.

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
734 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I have gotten both FactorySealed and Bullet from Ellusionist and then I ordered a little booklet called "The Abyss The Revolutioary Coin In Bottle".I wished I had gotten The Abyss booklet first!If I had gotten The Abyss booklet first I would not have bought either Bullet or FactorySealed.Draw your own conclusions from this post as this is just my opinion and everyone has one of those!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17161 Posts

Profile of joseph
It looks like Abyss and Factory Sealed are the preferred top 2, eh? ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
danielellis_5
View Profile
Loyal user
Sheffield
211 Posts

Profile of danielellis_5
If you want a good coin in bottle go for prohibition and use a coin rather than the bottle cap its an incredible effect.I don't have FS but I have an idea how its done and I'm my opinion go for prohibition.

Dan
Best quote from a spectator"I know how he did that,it was sleight of hand"(spectator then sits back looking pleased with himself)
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1542 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Prohibition is not impromptu. If you don't mind that, it is very visual. But..i think the melting of the coin is Factory Sealed is far better cause it's done slowly and deliberately.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Factory Sealed coin in bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL