The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Patter suggestion for NW effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
I,ve been using this lately and thought I'd share with you all.
Patter about numbers being very personal to individuals and it being a special happening that two individuals can think of exactly the same number at exactly the same time and that sometimes it is a sign that these people are bound to become lovers .....
Pick out a lovely old dear and go into the NW routine , on your piece of paper ,or whatever is in use , write down 3/4 ,with a view to filling in 1 number less than she names in front of it . On the reveal ,hold her hand and and look her deeply in the eyes and say "so close ,what a terrible shame ".
I haven't been given a slap yet...
Happy Christmas Café Members Ho ho ho. Mark
E.O.I
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Lol
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
Mark;

I love it!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Glad you guys liked it Smile .
E.O.I
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
Incidentally mark - I've been having a lot of fun with your pocketwriter of late - have a routine or two I should share.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Glad to hear you like and use it ,Ill be glad when Xmas is done and dusted ,these works party events are wearing me down.
E.O.I
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2079 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Brilliant idea, Mark. Although I think I'd hit it right on the nose if the spec was Scarlett Johansson.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
You bet ,and a dozen others.Id also risk getting hit on the nose.....
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Patter suggestion for NW effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL