The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New sources (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
What's out there for blindfolds? I want a new method. No dough or surgical tape. Duct tape is fine, I want something unique.

Any good books on tricks with blindfolds?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Bags, paper and cloth, metal blindfolds, foil blindfolds, duct tape blindfolds, sleep masks, ribbon, buckets, all have been used. It would be hard to come up with something that is not already out there, so I don't think you'll see much "new."
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
And if you want something "Unique" you going to have to come up with that yourself
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
I heard laser pens can effect sight.. Smile
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
No comment on that one. Smile
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Big woman ,no panties.....hmmm I like the sound of that one myself.
Apologies guys ,just getting over excited...well it is Xmas.
E.O.I
soetopo1
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of soetopo1
Probably not the most PC thing to suggest near XMas, but I've seen black hoods fastened down around the neck of the subject, with blacked-out goggles placed on top.
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 13:06, looch wrote:
And if you want something "Unique" you going to have to come up with that yourself

Ain't that true... After years of reading, watching, studying, I finally got the message that I should stop absorbing somebody else's thoughts and start creating my own style.
To be honest, it was the hardest task I had to cope with since starting out in this game. But it's a rewarding one.
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
The best version I ever saw was in Aaron Crow's fism winning act : he sealed his eyes with wax dripping from a candle. Don't try this at home ! Smile
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
How about Al Mann style - just put a metal bucket on your head.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I think BRAZEN might be the latest new take on blindfolds out there. It uses spoon bowls fitted tight over your eye sockets and held with electrical tape. Cheap to buy and do, easy and effective. The vision is good enough to drive a car with, read a blackboard or do some trick skateboarding, etc.

You might enjoy that one...the thing about blindfolds, I think, is that unless the system is obvious, any method or style is as good as any other. It is just a matter of your wants and needs.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2007-12-23 13:06, looch wrote:

I guess that would require an imagination and some thought... As you and I know, there are plenty of things floating around out there that are unique in this field... In fact I just thought of a new method and may make one myself based upon a ???? ......
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
I have been experimenting with using borrowed items from the audience. It works pretty well. Now if I could just borrow some duct tape. Guess I need more gaffers in the audience.

A side note- You can use two table napkins rolled end to end and use them to wrap each eye. It seems more fair when you are out to dinner and the women love it!
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
If you used spoons in your act before Brazen is great and easy...
Aliminium foil is a nice one too

Best
Dr. Eamon
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New sources (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL