The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ball & Cigarette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

delpfin
View Profile
New user
Poland
53 Posts

Profile of delpfin
I have an idea for a manipulation routine.
I think of it when I see a ball color change. How about a ball to cigarrete and vice-versa?

Pehaps some of you already do something similar?

Best Regards,

Delphin

PS. Cardini manipulate cigarets and balls but not transfor ball to cigarete, and viceversa... or I don't see such routine...
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
With the restrictions on where you can smoke cigarettes, I would avoid them just because of the hassle. John Calvert has a great act with cigarettes he calls "Symphony of Smoke". He now does it rarely and the cigs are not lit.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
delpfin,

If you are located in Europe, go for it! Last time I was across the pond if you didn't have a cellphone in your ear you were smoking. (You being a populace observation!)

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
You are right, Cardini never transformed a billiard ball into a cigarette or vice versa.

Will you be working with lit cigarettes, or unlit - you never mentioned in your post.

I second what has been said about lit cigarettes, try to avoid them. It is a shame turning down a gig because of fire regulations or restrictions.

Just my thoughts,
Kevin.
Smile
delpfin
View Profile
New user
Poland
53 Posts

Profile of delpfin
OK. I do, some places have fire restrictions etc. But for me, in magic I must be most natural. I'm smoker and if I make magic with cigarettes, it's natural.

Lit or unlit? I have idea to make some unlit cig manipulations. Next some transformations to white ball and vice versa.
Next cig multiproduction with lighter production at end.
After this I can making Chicago with production balls from cigarete smoke.

Next vanishing cigarete and balls. Last ball transform to Cigarete but.... this is rope Smile
At end of rope tricks I produce big Ring on the rope. Some penetration efects. Change rope to silk and under silk change ring to.... (OK I haven't great finale, but I think about some efects Smile

delphin

P.S. Kendrix can you tell me where I can see Calvert act? Demo videos? Seminars on video?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ball & Cigarette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL