The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Christmas Plot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4196 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Here's my Christmas gift to all of you. You show a small stocking, and pour out three pieces of coal. Remark that you weren't very good this year, and this is what Santa thought of your magic. However, tonight, you are going to try to redeem yourself. One by one, the lumps of coal turn into shiny silver coins. Santa must have liked it, as you lift up the stocking, and shake it to hear the sound of more coins! Pour out a bunch of silver coins all over the table to finish. I have my method, now you come up with your own. Wait, its Christmas eve, gotta get out for some chinese food. Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a magical night!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Sounds like a neat effect Mike. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Very nice idea!

Hopefully I can come up with some methods by next year. Smile

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Jaz
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Great idea and Merry Christmas to you Mr. Rubinstein.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Thank you, Mike, that sounds like a fun plot to play with. And thanks for choosing the food of my people for your dinner tonight. Gotta support my Homies.

Hey--this isn't an ad for the Rubinstein Rattle Stocking, is it?

In keeping with the tradition of giving that you started, I'll point out to you coin guys (my real Homies) that Dickens' Christmas Carol and the story of Scrooge makes for a perfect excuse to present a variation on the Miser's Dream--what else? The most famous miser in the world sits alone on Christmas eve fondling the three shiny dollars that he made by working that day...

Toss in three changes wrought by visits from three ghostly strangers, add the line from "It's a Wonderful Life" about "George Bailey, the richest man in Bedford Falls" and "No man is poor so long as he has friends" mix, bake and call in the audience when it's done.

Happy Holidays, one and all.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4196 Posts

Rubinstein Rattle stocking...Curtis, you KILL me! Although I think Magic Makers has it out on the market already.....
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4857 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Michael,
Worked out a handleing last night! Love to see yours! Sorry I don't have a cool Joke! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4196 Posts

David, only one?

David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4857 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Ha-Ha,
Well I thought of a 2th handleing! But it only been one night! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8857 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I was thinking a rattle stocking also, and perhaps some gaffed coals. Smile
Happy Holidays Doc. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Just do the standard Wild Coal Routine, change the coal to silver. As a bonus you've reduced the amount of carbon in the environment that could contribute to global warming. Smile
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
Wild coins in the socks. Pretty basic structure when about getting greedy for money and finally santa punishes you for being naughty and turn back the money back to coal.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
Great routine, I got a handling thought out great mental excersize. thanks.
I might even wait for Davids DVD. Smile
Genuis@work

We're trying to adopt. Visit us HERE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Christmas Plot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL