The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Greg's Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
asianmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
130 Posts

Profile of asianmagic
Would someone be willing to post a list of the effects in the Greg Frewin show? (Like the list of effects someone posted for the Hans Klock show?)

Thanks!
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
After I saw the show on January 2nd I'll try post a fair review.
asianmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
130 Posts

Profile of asianmagic
Hey Las,

Boy, that would be really, really terrific! Would really love to see a review! I'm sure many other Café members would, too!

Thanks so much!

AM
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I would love to come up and see the show in January. Greg invited me up but I think I will wait until spring. If the snow hits, I could be stuck there or in Buffalo until FFFF in April.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXB_7OhwZ_E

here is a little taste for ya ...
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of Swann101
Wow,Looks awesome! Wish I could see the show!
asianmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
130 Posts

Profile of asianmagic
Johnnie Blaze = Greg Frewin ??
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-12-29 10:50, asianmagic wrote:
Johnnie Blaze = Greg Frewin ??

LOL!!! Two different people. I know the both.

Funny though.... you never see them both at the same time....(just kidding)

Best,

Tim
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Profile of motivationalmagic
Tim,

You never see both Johnnie Blaze and Greg Fewing ar the same time! You are such a funny guy! Now I'll bet that Johnnie Blaze wears horn rimmed glasses that look similar to Clark Kent?

Is this "Johnnie Blaze" a part of the Greg Frewin list of employees? I see that when Johnny Blaze had given us the link above for the Greg Frewin Theater promo video, that the video went online only hours before under the screen name "Greg Frewin Theater". Also when you check the previous posts of the last 30 days for Johnnie Blaze, they are all about Greg Frewin, to include his sleeveless dove production.

In the wonderful world of Marvel Comics, the name Johnny Blaze is a fictional character that earns his living as a stunt daredevil. He later assumes his identity as the Ghost Rider. Friends, could this be a clue as to the possibility of our Magic Café's Johnny Blaze?

Could it be, friends, that when not amazing his audiences with feats of miraculous magic, that Mr. Frewin does indeed don the persona of one Johnny Blaze so that he might walk among us mere mortals who do not know his true identity? Could they indeed be one in the same? Tune in next time as inquiring minds research the true identity of Johnny Blaze!

AM
Motivational Magic
"The Magician on a Mission to Motivate"
www.MotivationalMagic.com
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Quote:
On 2007-12-29 12:34, motivationalmagic wrote:
Tim,

You never see both Johnnie Blaze and Greg Fewing ar the same time! You are such a funny guy! Now I'll bet that Johnnie Blaze wears horn rimmed glasses that look similar to Clark Kent?

Is this "Johnnie Blaze" a part of the Greg Frewin list of employees? I see that when Johnny Blaze had given us the link above for the Greg Frewin Theater promo video, that the video went online only hours before under the screen name "Greg Frewin Theater". Also when you check the previous posts of the last 30 days for Johnnie Blaze, they are all about Greg Frewin, to include his sleeveless dove production.

Could it be, friends, that when not amazing his audiences with feats of miraculous magic, that Mr. Frewin does indeed don the persona of one Johnny Blaze so that he might walk among us mere mortals who do not know his true identity? Could they indeed be one in the same? Tune in next time as inquiring minds research the true identity of Johnny Blaze!

AM

LOL! I'll leave it to Johnny Blaze to reveal himself if he wishes to. As I mentioned.. I've known him for some time. He's a mysterious fellow in the fact that he will never shake hands with his right hand but only his left. His right hand is perfectly healthy, normal and capable of shaking hands but Johnny will have no part of it. If you've met him while he is performing HIS magic then you'll know why that is so.

To make matters more confusing.. I notice that you (AM) are listed in your profile as President of the Greg Frewin Fan Club. The mystery deepens....Hmmmmmm. LOL

Best,

Tim
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Great promotional video. I really wish that I could see this show. If it weren't 1200 miles away...
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Yes! Another clue!

Also noted is that a quick Google search does not seem to show any magicians or illusionists performing under the name "Johnnie Blaze".

Reviewing the Johnny Blaze posts, there seem to be clues along the way that point to the true identity possibly being the world renowned Greg Frewin -- or at least a staff member very close to the inner workings of the Frewin camp!!
Motivational Magic
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Well SHERLOCK it has already been stated by Steven kline that I work there so yes I do know Greg
John
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Yea< When I first met John.. I went to shake his hand. he said only my left. I was confused and about a half hour later I asked him why.. it had finally made sense.

Motivationalmagic,
why are you so enthralled about finding stuff out about johnnie? remeber the best part of magic, is the mystery;)
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
The vid was very well made! looks good guys!

My fav. was deff. Fouf the Wonder DoG!
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of Swann101
It sounds like the movie "The Prestige" Johnnie might be his double:)
Geez, where is this post going to LOL!
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Yessss, Swann101, I think you may have hit the nail on the head! Johnnie Blaze doubles for Greg Frewin just like "The Prestige" !!! This would shed some light on how Mr. Frewin accomplishes his mystifying mirages of macabre and mayhem!

Albeit as evidenced by his post above, the alter ego posing as the rudely condescending Blaze seems to lake the warm playfulness and people loving traits that we fans worldwide have come to know and love in the Frewin persona!!!
Motivational Magic
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
The mystery is solved. Johnnie is one of the TIGER. Smile
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Oh how time changes things. Check out the difference 2 years makes. LOL

Best,

Tim

Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
Your right Tim 2 years makes a huge diffrence ..... Greg is looking way younger now...lol
anyhow young Daniel has hit the nail on the head .. never shake my right hand as I am the theatre sanitational engineer ..... in laymens terms ... I am usually elbow deep in a not so fresh bowl..........
So the mystery ends..................
Glad you enjoyed the promo
John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Greg's Show (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL