The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin production help finger palm/fitch palm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obuch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of obuch
Well I'm creating routine like hanging coins/nerd routine by shoot, its like hanging coins but it uses 3 coins and I use fitch palm. I got 3 coins and doing hanging coins but after I vanish coin in EG I'm doing fitch palm to show my hand realy empty and same doing when I have 2 coins in EG and with last coin I put it to edge grip so all 3 are in EG and I'm doing fitch palm again and that's how I vanish 3 coins - 3 coins in right hand fitch palm. I think it looks pretty good but now I need to produce these coins but I have no idea how to produce 3 coins one by one without making them talk. so I can produce them from fitch palm or push tme to finger palm do ramsey and produce them from there but I don't know how so hav e you guys any ideas? I never liked ending of hanging coins but now I can vanish all coins and I want produce them one by one. not all together
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Well you could bring them back to edge grip and from here do a stack transfer to the other hand...Then produce them one at a time.
Kainoa Harbottle has great ideas on this subject...
Good luck,
Best wishes,
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I am not sure exactly what a Fitch Palm is how your chorepgraphy/routine is. Here are some of my 3 coins routine. I hope it helps or at least spark some ideas for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJE7w8NM4ms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osRiKfL7Gdo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiunGoAl6dw

Best of luck from Manila!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Rannie, he's talking about the JW Grip.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Chad....Never too old to learn...LOL! Anyway... I do hope my offering can spark some ideas just the same. The JW grip is a wonderful palm, but I think the routine must determine the sleights needed as opposed to being limited with ja palm of preference. Just my 2 centimos amigos.

Hope you had a great Christmas my fellow coinmen!

Lawrence gave a great suggestion right there. Kainoa's transfer should allow you to do a silent and smooth repro of the coins while being able to show both hands pretty much empty. In hindsight.... I think my videos are not along the lines your routine is headed for.

Best of luck again!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
obuch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of obuch
Well I want to make something like rannie, just I'll use 1 retention vanish 2 times EG like in hanging coins and after a vanish when I have coins I take them to jw grip for just a moment.and I end having 3 coins in jw grip. I have a lot dvds and books about coin magic but nothing from kainoa and cant buy it now so I need some other move that I know or litlle changed so I can use it.i think you are talking about transfering coins from EG of one hand to other and I tried that but cant imagine how to do it ;P I performed hanging coins for like one and half year and I want it upgrade you had some good ideas maybe some more? ;D
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
From JW, you can go back to Deep Edge Grip.

What I do is, grab the stack with my thumb in JW, and pull it with the middle finger as pivot point into a sort of index curl palm(supported by middle finger), and you can reposition into Deep Edge Grip/ Harbottle EG. Hard coins no problem.

Then production from the stack in Edge Grip is much more talking proof than production from FP.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hello,

You may try this : lay your thumb against the stack while in JW grip ; From here you can pivot the stack to an edge grip position.
> now you can transfer to the other hand (you really should check Mr Harbottle's work as there're plenty of idea of stack transfers from edge grip...^^)
> or you go to a production sequence...
Best wishes,
obuch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of obuch
That move to move coins from jw grip to EG I'm doingalready in this routine,i take coin to EG vanish it like in hanging coins and take coins from EG to JW to show how many left and then I'm taking them to EG same how you told me. so I can produce them from: EG,JW,FP. I even tried bertini edge grip production but that's not for me. idlike to check some stuff by kainoa but cant do it now - I spended a lot of money in this christmas Smile I'm trying to figure out some transfers and productions from EG but no results ;P
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
Oh boy, Transfers and production from EG, I got nothing to say but Harbottle's material. It's all about those.

Yeah it sucks to produce 3 coins from the same hand.

Sorry can't do anything but point out the source. Forum rules. You might love Coin on Edges.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin production help finger palm/fitch palm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL